You can easily return the product(s) you have purchased from stop2shop.gr either because you have detected a flaw or you have changed your mind.
Terms and conditions of return
- Defective product: All necessary controls are carried out before the shipment of each and every order. However, if you detect a flaw, you are requested to return the defective product(s) within fourteen (14) days from the date of purchase. In the case of returning a defective item, and as long it is proved after technical control that the defect has not resulted from bad usage, the item will be replaced with a same one, if there is availability, or another of similar or better technical characteristics, after communication with the customer. It is at the company's discretion to make a refund in case the item is unvailable or has been sold at a special price. The refund is carried out in the same way as the original payment. In this case, stop2shop.gr is charged with the cost of shipment.
- Defect during shipment: In case you have received your order and have detected a partial or total damage, which has profoundly emerged during transportation (e.g. chip, crack, crush, etc) and not prior to it, you are requested to declare it immediately at the moment you receive it in order to be entitled to a refund or replacement. In this case, stop2shop.gr is charged with the cost of shipment.
- Order cancel before completion: Before completing your order you may return at any time to a prior step and change your preferences or go to your shopping cart and empty it or add/remove products.
- Order cancel before shipment: In case you wish to cancel an order you have placed before it has been shipped, please contact us through email in firstname.lastname@example.org or call +30 2310 555290 and a stop2shop.gr employee will cancel your order withour any charge.
- Return due to change of mind: You may return a product you have purchased from stop2shop.gr because you have changed your mind under the following terms and conditions:
The return should take place within fourteen (14) days from the date of purchase.
The product should not have been used, it should be in excellent condition as prior to its purchase, in its full package (carton, nylon, foam, which should not be torn) and with its full content (manual, guarantee certificates, cables, installation software, etc).
In order for the return to be approved, the original purchase receipt or invoice has to be provided. In case the payment was made through credit card, the original bank voucher has to be provided. In this case, the customer is charged with the cost of shipment.
Products excluded from the return policy
- Personal care products
So long as the terms of return are fulfiled, the customer is entitled to a credit of the same value for a future purchase or to a refund in the same way as the purchase was paid. In case of recurrent returns or in the case that stop2shop.gr, at its discretion, concludes that the customer misuses the right to order return or acts in a treacherous way, the company has the right to decline the return of the product, even if the customer is entitled to it.